Chimmy's Aussie Amateurs

Pulling together the threads of Abby Winters, I shot myself, Beautiful Agony, I feel myself and Girls Out West

Monday, April 02, 2007

Abby Winters Paula is also...

What can I say about Paula. She is just amazing and prolific!

You can see her in action all over the place including an amazing against the wall video at I feel myself.



Abby Winters says "Paula is the type of girl you bring home to your parents. Packed with personality and a little mischief, Paula still manages to pull off the sweet and innocent look, but don't let the soft voice and sweet smile fool you - she will surprise you!"





On I shot myself Paula goes by the name of Cle.



She has done some amazing sets including a couple with her good friend Chloe B/Strawberry.

You can check out a sample on Naked Elves or this one of the row boat set or this one of her hypnotic set.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Chimmy :P

    Paula here - long time no chat my friend :)

    You should head on over to the Fitzroys pub - I hang out there these days - a verrrry friendly place.

    Take care!

    xoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home